Friday, April 27, 2012

The Resurrection

It's been a long time between drinks, my friends.  A loooooooong time.

Right now, I'm kicking back by the pool at a resort in Seminyak, Bali.  It's been a crazy, more than, a few months since I was last here.  So much has happened... but I'll save that for another time.

I'm back because I've realised how much of an outlet writing is... and just how much I enjoy it.  So, I've decided to make my comeback here.  I'm still writing from time to time on Think Beautiful... but I only post there once a week and I don't want to turn it into 'my blog' - it's for the contributors and the readers... not so much for my indulgence.

So, I gladly present the return of the once glorious Karlosophies.  I'll be using this space over the next week or so to journal my Bali trip and to release any thoughts, insecurities or realisations.

It's funny... As soon as I sat on the plane the words starting flowing, so I pulled out my laptop and started typing.   The next few posts are the result.

Enjoy xx




1 comment:

HeatherLynn said...

Zero comments....I can't let that happen to you. I took a long break from blogging too Karls....and you know what was crazy is I was thinking about you the other day and realized, that you're no longer one of my facebook friends, and I wondered, where did Karls go? What is she up to now....?

Glad to see you writing....

*hugs*

~hl~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin