Friday, June 10, 2011

Bye bye blogger

I've just come home from an AH-MAZING session with the wonderful Rachel, from Angel Psychic Healing.  I feel like a weight has been lifted and I'm ready to charge into the future with self confidence and a sense freedom.

I realised that this blog has become a tool of procrastination.  I'm essentially distracting myself from the daunting task ahead... putting my ideas into action. 

While I've been here processing my thoughts and funnelling them into my consciousness (which no doubt has some benefit - the thoughts stop buzzing around like a crazy swarm of bees in my mind), I've been unconsciously putting off taking the steps to make my dreams a reality.  I'm using up all my creativity here and not putting the energy to use where it needs to be.

It's safer here, in blogland, than out in the big, wild, unpredictable world.  If you know me at all by now, you'll know that vulnerability is not my strongest suite. 

It's time I really started walking the talk... putting my ego where my mouth is.

I'm taking an extended leave of absence to focus on making shit happen (good shit).  Will I be back?  I don't think so right now... I'm closing the door but I'm not sealing it shut.

And I'm taking the first step today... I'm posting that letter.

See you on the other side.

Wish me luck!

Light & Love

Karls out.

3 comments:

Mel Pinn said...

Go you good thing!! Get out there and make it happen :) (though I will miss your blog!) X

HeatherLynn said...

Goooooooooooooooooood Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Wishing you nothing but the best!

xoxo
~hl~

Amy said...

All my best to you honey! Take care and good luck!! It has been a pleasure sharing in your good times and offering a kind word or two in the bad. Love 'ya!

XOXO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin