Thursday, August 27, 2009

The proof is in the pistachio!

I... can't... stop... eating... pistachios!

I love, love, love the little bastards... If I open a pack, you can be sure it will be empty shortly after. My left thumbnail has permanent scratches on it, and I think I'm building up some calouses! Why can't you come pre-kernelled? Why are you so much work, for so little return?

And on that note... I'd like to know why they are so bloody expensive, especially when you've gotta do all the work?  

In fact, whilst writing this I've probably stopped, gotten up, walked over the kitchen bench, grabbed a handful of them, cracked and eaten them one by one on around 3 occassions.

Just goes to further prove my karlosophy that all good things come from a little hard work... and a certain element of risk (or in this case - possible injury). See... the proof is in the pistachio.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin