Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sesame Street GOLD!

My little bro, Grant (who incidently is celebrating his 31st birthday today - making us, for 3 months, only 1 year difference in age) sparked some memories of Sesame Street goodness with the posting of this much loved piece of rad music by the Pointer Sisters...

And the second I played it, Micko yelled out 'Lowercase n!  Lowercase n!' and I then stumbled across these couple of stirling songs.... which Micko still knew word for word.  Capitol I resonated more with my memories, but Lowercase n was very familiar. 

Enjoy!




2 comments:

aladdinsane12 said...

OMG! Love the 12 song- that is totally my childhood :) Don't know the other ones, though. I can tell I'm missing out.

Christine Vi said...

Haha, that's really funny. I don't remember the words but the memories came flying back.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin