Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A day in the life...

7:30am - Wake up, drag my zombie arse to the dunny for the morning piss.  Stumble into kitchen, turn on kettle, grab mug and teabag out.  Turn computer on.  Make cuppa tea..  Check emails for work from overseas.  Make toast or smoothie, eat it. Drink cuppa... Shit... Check to see if I need to do a load of washing.  Head downstairs and finish any editing I didn't get to yesterday.

9am:  Hang load of wash out (if any).  Make bed.  Quick shower and chuck on gym clothes.

9:30: Gym class - whatever is going... but rest assured I will be sweating my arse off.

10:30:  Get home, shower and check for work that's come in... Print out scripts and start recording and editing.

12ish:  Take a lunch break, get to know Dr Phil or Ellen a little better (although as of Friday this will change to - eat lunch, walk dog)

1ish:  Head back down to office, continue recording, editing, checking emails, perhaps an invoice or two, facebooking, writing blogs, looking for leads... etc, etc, etc.  

5.00:  Micko arrives home, knocks on my office window, tells me how his day has been.  I finish off editing and recording for the day, head upstairs, discuss what we're having for dinner, chuck on gym clothes.

5,45:  Gym session... Whatever is on.

6.45:  Get home, sweaty as all fuck, watch the end of Neighbours.

7.00:  Dinner - prepared by the lovely Micko and Home and Away.  Watch a bit of TV and chat until bed time.

9.30-10.00:  Bedtime... Read for an hour and hopefully go to sleep - if I can shut my mind off.

Weekends differ immensely!  

5.00: Friday night, Micko arrives home, hit the piss.  

8ish: Saturday morn... Wake up, hungover, maybe get up shower and hit Coffs or the markets or spend the day cleaning and fixing up shit around the house. Oh and of course I've taken my morning dump like clockwork.

3ish:  Hit the piss again or we've picked up a few DVD's and have a quiet night in watching (history states) one great movie and one shithouse.  

8.00: Sunday morn... Wake up - either hungover or bright as a button.  Clean up and fuck around... Might go down the beach, might read for a bit, might watch some footy... real sloth day.

7:30: Monday - Wake up, drag my zombie arse to the dunny for the morning piss.  Stumble into kitchen, turn on kettle, grab mug and teabag out.  Turn computer on.  Make cuppa tea..  Check emails for work from overseas.  Drink cuppa... Shit...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin