Nicky, over at Snob Nicky, tagged me... as did Lucy, from Lucy's Life... So, I figured, I've been ganged up on and must take the challenge (haha). Besides, why the hell not? I'm slowly running out of blogspiration so at least this will allow me to think of a few future entries. I also need a bit of reminding of how much good is in my life. Feeling a bit blah at the moment... probably because I had soooo much going on in Melbourne and I've come back to life a-la-usual. There's always that lull after a break... don't you think?
So, here are 10 things that make me happy... drumroll please!
1. My furry baby Billy - who I'm sure, if he could talk, he would have a lisp... He makes me laugh with his wiggly bum and hurry to get anywhere walk. Speaking of which, he is lying beside me having a puppy dream right now... legs running in the air, mini barks... I wonder what he dreams of.
2. Micko... Need I say more?
He cooks, he cleans... he is the dream machine!
3. My family... Immediate and extended... Especially my Mum, Dad, bro's and their girls.
My cousin Genna is on her way to come stay with my fake cousin (like not really my cousin, she is far from fake personality wise)... woooooot!
4. My bitches... you know who you are! Particularly the Hough and Fe - wish these bitches blogged it up.
The Hough... my soul sister! This is a TERRIBLE photo of her... sorry Houghy! Blue steel? More like salmon lips!
Me, Fe and her (sometimes haha) wonderful husband and partner in crime, Dirkus (faux bro).
5. Entertaining... Having visitors come and stay with us or just having friends over, cooking a barbie and drinking beers on the deck.
6. The beach... swimming, walking or running with Billy... basically being active on it - not one for lying and reading a book, I get too hot... and bored!
Took this yesterday while walking Billy... It is seriously the most crowded I've ever seen my beach.
7. My Kayak! Nothing better than floating around the river, discovering new places.
8. My blog... I love writing it, I love sharing my life with others and I love what you guys have to say!
9. Music, music, music! Especially live music! Boooo! Missed out on BDO tickets - no Muse for me!
RATM 2008... Best EVER!!!!
10. When a guy drives past my house on a tractor, talking on his mobile phone!?! That seriously just happened! That made me laugh... but I'd have to say, getting back into the art thing... yesterday's project sparked the creative side of me. Need to make time for that shit more often... boo yah!
There you have it... 10 things that make me happy. Ahhhhh! I feel much better!